Friday, October 21, 2005

It was only a matter of Time...

So its hit me, I've caught the blog bug. It was only a matter of time really, I mean, all the cool people are doing it. Right?

I'd like to believe that I live a life consistant with the words I speak. And for the most part that's probably true, accept for one major inconsistancy - I haven't been blogging! I go around telling people about the power of blogging and how the blogosphere is changing the way people relate to information. All the mean while I've been twidling my thumbs as I watch people change the world around me. Thats enough, I'm a do'er and I've decided to participate. After all, this is the Participation Age.

I remember the day I registered this blog. It was the day Arnold Schwarzenegger was elected California's Govenor (a while ago, I know). I wanted a place to log my feelings so that I could review them few years down the line. It obviously didn't work out, but we've reached that time.

I'm buckled in and ready to go. There's no telling where I'm headed, but I promise it'll be fun. If you're up to it join me on the ride of a lifetime.

HERE WE GO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home